It’s not long to go until Christmas and I have started planning what sweet treats I am going to make this year. This recipe from Taste for Christmas Rocky Road is amazing and it also makes a perfect little gift to package up for family and friends!
- 250g packet marshmallows halved
- 100g packet dried cranberries
- 110g packet macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 60g pistachios
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 x 180g blocks good-quality white chocolate chopped
- Grease a 20cm square cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper allowing a 2cm overhang on all sides.
- Combine marshmallows, cranberries, nuts and coconut in a bowl. Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on medium-high for 1-2 minutes, stirring with a metal spoon every 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour chocolate over marshmallow mixture. Mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared pan, pressing down with a spatula. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Using a warm knife, cut into squares.
This is the ultimate Christmas treat and tastes delish! It doesn’t last long so I think for Christmas I better double the batch! If you are making as gifts I think they would look beautiful wrapped in little bags with some red ribbon.