I made these beautiful muffins yesterday. I love white chocolate and raspberries so I thought it was time I made something yummy with them. I found this recipe online through the Nigella Lawson website and I would highly recommend trying it because they taste so good!
- 300 grams plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 150 grams castor sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 225 ml milk
- 50 grams butter
- 100 grams raspberries
- 110 grams white chocolate
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Half the raspberries and chop chocolate into large chunks.
- Sift flour and baking powder into large bowl. Stir sugar into flour mixture.
- Melt the butter (in microwave for about 20 seconds)
- In separate bowl crack the egg, whisk in the vanilla extract, milk and melted butter. Stir the liquid mixture into the dry mixture.
- Fold in raspberries and white chocolate. Be careful not to be too rough, as raspberries will be easily damaged.
- Place spoonfuls of mixture into 12 muffin cases
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until muffins are risen and firm.